THIS IS ENGLAND 88
Riff
2010-09-10 06:52:44 UTC
HE MANS IS IT GRATEY GRATE ?
DV8
2010-09-10 10:18:31 UTC
ANT MUCH NIGER SMASHING IN IT AND THEY GOT LONG HARE
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
DVH
2010-09-11 00:56:34 UTC
i saw a long hare once. it was longer than a rabbet.
DV8
2010-09-12 18:06:45 UTC
THE HIPPY RABITS NAME IS DILLAN
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Riff
2010-09-11 21:01:13 UTC
LOL I've been thinking...... Maybe you could be a fat dog ?
Riff
2010-09-19 09:14:34 UTC
Post by DV8
ANT MUCH NIGER SMASHING IN IT AND THEY GOT LONG HARE
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
I think some of it is make-believe. There is no way LOL wood go
trader on are asses.
DV8
2010-09-19 13:11:33 UTC
NIGERS WILYS CAN BE VERRY TEMTING
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Riff
2010-09-30 06:43:10 UTC
Post by DV8
NIGERS WILYS CAN BE VERRY TEMTING
HE MAN NOT TO NO DAUGHTER OF GARRY BUSHELL.

CUNT WATE TO SEE WOT SHENANIGANS COMBO GETS UP TO.
DV8
2010-10-02 13:04:55 UTC
I HOPE YUO CLOSED YORE EYES WEN THAT NIGERS ASS WOZ ON THE TV
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Riff
2010-10-02 23:26:58 UTC
Post by DV8
I HOPE YUO CLOSED YORE EYES WEN THAT NIGERS ASS WOZ ON THE TV
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
LOL HOW WOODEV THORT COMBO WOOD GET JALED FOR OFFING GARRY BUSHELL ?

I GESS TEH MORAL TO TEH STORY IS THAT BUSHELL WOS ALWAYS A NIGER !
DV8
2010-10-03 11:52:08 UTC
HE ANT A REEL BUSH HE ACTED LIKE A NIGER WOOD
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Riff
2010-10-04 02:19:15 UTC
YER SO SO GLAD COMBO BITED HIM ZEKHOL TO COMBO !
Incitatus
2010-09-11 15:22:16 UTC
Post by Riff
HE MANS IS IT GRATEY GRATE ?
TAPED IT BUT ANT WASHED IT YET
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
Riff
2010-09-11 21:25:58 UTC
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:22:16 +0100, Incitatus
Post by Incitatus
Post by Riff
HE MANS IS IT GRATEY GRATE ?
TAPED IT BUT ANT WASHED IT YET
It really wasn't what I was expecting, but wasn't too bad.

Milky & Smell look the same, but there is no Combo - must be on
manhoovers.
Incitatus
2010-10-05 00:05:12 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by Riff
HE MANS IS IT GRATEY GRATE ?
TAPED IT BUT ANT WASHED IT YET
It really wasn't what I was expecting, but wasn't too bad.
Milky & Smell look the same, but there is no Combo - must be on
manhoovers.
I just marathoned the whole series tonight.

Only Milky was still a true skinhead. Word.

Lol at moped lads.
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
Riff
2010-10-05 01:52:41 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by Riff
HE MANS IS IT GRATEY GRATE ?
TAPED IT BUT ANT WASHED IT YET
It really wasn't what I was expecting, but wasn't too bad.
Milky & Smell look the same, but there is no Combo - must be on
manhoovers.
I just marathoned the whole series tonight.
Only Milky was still a true skinhead. Word.
Lol at moped lads.
LOL That's what I thought, too.

It was kind of funny, actually. I'd watch the next series, though I
seriously doubt it'll be made ?
Incitatus
2010-10-05 07:56:57 UTC
Post by Incitatus
Post by Riff
HE MANS IS IT GRATEY GRATE ?
TAPED IT BUT ANT WASHED IT YET
It really wasn't what I was expecting, but wasn't too bad.
Milky & Smell look the same, but there is no Combo - must be on
manhoovers.
I just marathoned the whole series tonight.
Only Milky was still a true skinhead. Word.
Lol at moped lads.
LOL That's what I thought, too.
It was kind of funny, actually. I'd watch the next series, though I
seriously doubt it'll be made ?
This Is England '90?

With all the pillhead and commercial hip-hop shite coming in - and
everyone getting old and set in their ways and getting houses and cars
and kids and cats and going on about how things were much better in
the bad old days when everyone was poor and cold and and scruffy and
blamed for everything wrong in society?
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
DV8
2010-10-05 09:29:25 UTC
THEY SHUD OF TOLD THERE DADS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Riff
2010-10-06 22:50:36 UTC
Post by DV8
THEY SHUD OF TOLD THERE DADS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
How bout that fat bird ?
Incitatus
2010-10-07 08:50:42 UTC
Post by Riff
Post by DV8
THEY SHUD OF TOLD THERE DADS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
How bout that fat bird ?
Anyone here ever had curry powder or ice cubes (or both) up their
butts?
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.
DV8
2010-10-07 15:00:53 UTC
OR A NIGERS WILY
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
Riff
2010-10-08 05:30:19 UTC
On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:50:42 +0100, Incitatus
Post by Incitatus
Post by Riff
Post by DV8
THEY SHUD OF TOLD THERE DADS
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS
How bout that fat bird ?
Anyone here ever had curry powder or ice cubes (or both) up their
butts?
Tholen, maybe.